In the case of interest for certification of your management system, the procedure is very simple:
- Complete an Application for Certification form (AfC)
- On the base of AfC we will process project of the Price Offer (PO)
- After the acceptation (ratification) of the Price Offer from your side we will prepare a draft of the Contract
- After the ratification of the Contract by negotiators this Contract comes into force and it becomes legally binding Contract is signed for 3 years (the validity of an certificate is also 3 years)
- Within the 3 years validity of Contract we conduct 1 certification audit and 2 surveillance audits (vide infra)
A process of management system certification has these basic phases:
- Phase of audit planning
- Assessment of documentation
- Pre-certification audit (optional)
- Certification audit
- Certificate granting and surveillance audits
Phase of audit planning
Phase of an audit planning represents planning of an audit.
Chief of auditors nominates a lead auditor, an auditor and a specialist from examination scope.
Audit team responds to qualified performed audit.
Assessment of management system documentation
Documentation assessment is performed for the scope of accessory information for planning of a management system certification audit and of monitoring, that there were established basic requirements for proper working of a management system.
An auditee is asked to present a quality manual and other reference documentation regarding to standard requirements, according to which the system will have been certified at least 14 days before the audit performance.
Pre-audit is performed in the location of a customer with the aim of nonconformities elimination, which can exist in a management system of an auditee.
The certification audit is performed in the location of a customer and in the individual working places, which are the object of assessment, according to a customer requests scheduled in the contract.
The audit process performance has got these phases:
- Planning (program) lead auditor determines the timetable with requests for the attendance of individual authorized persons.
- Performance this stage represents the proper audit performance.
- Completion team of auditors evaluates the audit performance at the final negotiation with the management representatives of the audited company, the team of auditors assesses dates for elimination of recognized nonconformities.
- Evaluation the final document of a certification audit is the Certification Audit Report. A Lead auditor prepares a report; he is also responsible for its correctness and completeness.
A lead auditor is assessable to add comments of auditors and specialists, who actively took part in an audit, after the personal consultation with them to the report.
Certification granting and surveillance audits
If a director of certification body does not find out any significant facts, which should resist to assignments of a lead auditor established in the certification audit report a director of certification body publishes positive consideration with the consideration of a lead auditor and grants a certificate.
The certificate is delivered in 2 copies and in following page formats and languages:
- 2 x format A4 in English language
In the case of customer interest we can add a copy in another language, a director of certification body supplies translation to the required language.
The certification body QSCert performs surveillance audit once a year in the period of established certificate validity. Surveillance audits are performed and documented by corresponding way like a certification audit. From this audit the lead auditor processes Report to 14 days from the audit realization.